Thanks to Starshyne
for this idea.[ RED ]
1. Closest red thing to you? The box that holds my index cards at work
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes, several times actually.
3. Last thing to make you angry? Watching the idiot behaviour of Paris Hilton on TV.
4. Are you a fan of romance? Real life romance yes. Romance between the pages of a book, No.
5. Have you ever been in love? I am now.
6. Do you have a temper? Unfortunately I do, but I’m working on it.[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? The office Post Record Book.
2. Do you care about the environment? Not as much as I should
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? No. It’s not in my character to be jealous of others.
4. Are you a lucky person? I don’t really believe in luck. I believe in circumstances coming together and working out just right (or wrong) for me and so far, life has been good.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Sometimes.
6. Are you Irish? No, not even close.[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? My new suede covered journal.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Of course, which woman doesn’t?
3. Do you like mysterious things? No, especially mysterious men. They usually turn out to be slimy gits.
4. Favourite type of chocolate? Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmellows on the top. Costa does a fantastic hot chocolate.
5. Ever met any royalty? A couple of Bini chiefs. Does that count? LOL!
6. Are you creative? I’d like to think so.
7. Are you lonely? Not usually. I really enjoy my own company and regularly look forward to being on my own when I can.[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? My jeans.
2. Are you good at calming people down? Yes.
3. Do you like the ocean? I love it. I can just sit and stare at it for hours. I’d love to live by the sea one day.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? Watching the opening of Oprah’s Leadership Academy in South Africa. I don’t know why I burst into tears when I watched it. High levels of pregnancy hormones perhaps?
5. Are you a logical thinker? Yes.
6. Can you sleep easily? Usually yes but not in the past eight weeks or so.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? Definitely the beach.[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? A post-it note in my post it dispenser.
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? When I lived in Abuja and when my husband (then boyfriend) and I got back together after breaking up for about a year.
3. Favourite holiday? Jamaica!!
4. Are you a coward? On dark and stormy nights – yes.
5. Do you burn or tan? Tan.
6. Do you want children? I have one already with another one on the way.
7. What makes you happy? Tough one. Being with family, writing, creating stuff.[ PINK ]
1. Closest pink thing to you? The flowers on the little cactus I have on my table.
2. Do you like sweet things? Yes.
3. Like play-fighting? I do, I do – especially with my husband. Hehehe
4. Are you sensitive? Yes, sometimes overly so.
5. Do you like punk music? NO, NO, NO!!!
6. What is your favourite flower? Lilies.
7. Does someone have a crush on you? Not a clue.[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? A biro.
2. Do you like to burn things? No.
3. Dress up for Halloween? No, can’t stand Halloween.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Usually.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? They both have their advantages. I got a lot more done when I was single in terms of my self development but I’ve had a lot less time to focus on myself since getting married, and especially since having a child. Marriage shifts one’s focus. I will confess though that in stressful times, I long for the single life, albeit temporarily.
6. What would your super power be? The ability to see into the future.[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? A4 paper in my printer.
2. Would you say you're innocent? No. Not anymore.
3. Always try to keep the peace? No. Sometimes a good fight is necessary.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? Been there, done that.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? No, too cold. Give me the African sun anytime.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Not in the least. I have been poked and prodded so many times in my life that all my fears have been dispeled.[ BLACK ]
1. Closest black thing to you? The telephone
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No, not knowingly anyway.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? I’m not silly but I wish I could say sophisticated.
4. Do you have a lot of secrets? Yes, and they’ll remain just that.
5. What is your favourite colour(s)? Browns and Beiges.
6. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? Yes. When I wear varying shades of brown I feel calm and sophisticated. When I wear red I feel vibrant and like a sexy vixen, when I wear grey I feel distinctly dowdy.