Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Confession

I’ve got a confession to make.

I have been having an affair with …facebook.

Yes, dear readers, alas I too have succumbed to the wily charms of this highly addictive social networking website. I never thought I would and I will tell you here and now that I was dragged into it kicking and screaming.

But boy, is that site addictive or what? I know the thrill of finding long lost friends, endlessly updating my photos and adding all sorts of quirky applications to my profile page will soon wear off but until it does I am enjoying the ride.

Sorry Blogger to cheat on you like this but not to worry you are (still) my first true love.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Nonesuch said...

Aint we all having 'the affair'? how are the gals?

10:29 am  
Blogger In my head and around me said...

Your youngest is almost a year now, n'est pas? How are you doing?

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

facebook has taken over this planet

11:59 pm  
Blogger KemiMamaLopes said...

Love Facebook. Have gotten in touch with so many old friends. How have you been?

8:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not stop laughing at this one LOL (still laughing). FACEBOOK, HOW DID WE SURVIVE PRE-FACEBOOK ERA? :)

1:18 pm  
Blogger KemiMamaLopes said...

Oya, come back to your first love now.

7:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://chiomamom.blogspot.com/2008/06/your-man-bridesmaid-caught-in-act-day.html

2:14 pm  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:11 am  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

Oh, the facebook syndrome...you have it too!

6:59 am  
Blogger Azuka said...

Ahem! Is Blogger still your first love?

3:18 pm  
Blogger uknaija said...

Ah, facebook na waya

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home