Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 and Being Authentic

Happy New Year everyone.

So another brand new 365 days of the unknown lie ahead and depending on how you look at it, it’s a rather exciting prospect.

This year there will be no resolutions for me – I hate them because I find that I am never able to keep them besides who needs the pressure of resolutions. Instead, I am going have a theme for 2008 which will set the standard for everything I do. My theme for the year is

AU.THEN.TIC.I.TY
n. The quality or condition of being authentic, trustworthy and genuine


What’s your theme for the year?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Uzo said...

Happy New Year....My theme this year: Fulfillment

4:16 pm  
Blogger Marin said...

Authenticity is a great central theme. Happy New year!

4:14 pm  
Blogger Monef said...

Happy New Year. Authenticity is a fabulous theme! I might have to incorporate it into my current theme, which is adventure. This year, I will be stepping out of my comfort zone and taking more risks. If I can do that with a great deal of authenticity and stay true to myself, then 2008 should be fab.

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home