Thursday, April 20, 2006

Do the Shuffle

Got this here

Turn your MP3 player on random and list the first 15 tracks it plays (regardless of how embarrassing they may be):

  1. The Future – Prince

  2. Awesome in this place – Keith Staten

  3. Love U, But don’t trust you anymore – Prince

  4. Freedom now – Tracy Chapman

  5. I love New York – Madonna

  6. Patience – George Michael

  7. With Him – Babyface

  8. Kiss – Prince

  9. Shuffering and Shmiling – Fela

  10. Home – Will Young

  11. Refuge – John Legend

  12. Blame it on my youth – Jamie Cullum

  13. Stolen Moments – Alicia Keys

  14. I am the God that healeth thee – Don Moen

  15. Alu Jon Jonki Jon – Fela

Talk about a mixed bag! But I think Prince wins.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ore said...

I listened to my collection in shuffle mode for the first time last week. It was great, because I listened to songs that I normally would not listen to and haven't heard in a long while.

12:47 pm  
Blogger Just Thinking Out Loud! said...

saw Simple Abundance on the list of books by your bed. Love that book - great book. The content to me is precisely what the title says! Enjoy!

2:18 pm  
Blogger tori said...

i just did the shuffle :D

4:16 am  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

as long as u have tracy chapman in there all sins are forgiven!

ps: you should have warned us that the letter to self would be hard to write, its a real gut-wrencher.

8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home