Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Letters to My Younger Self

Many

times I look back at my life and wish I had known then many of the things I know now so when I came across this idea in the April edition of the O Magazine, it really struck a chord with me and thought I would share it with everyone and turn it into a mini-project. It’s called

Letters to My Younger Self.

If you could write a note of advice to the girl or boy you were back then, with all the benefits of wisdom and experience you have now…what would you say?

...letters to my younger SELF

So if you are a regular reader or have just stumbled upon this blog, please do join in. I am hoping that a week will give everyone enough time to write a letter to their younger selves and then post them on their blogs on the 18th of April (exactly a week from today).

If you are interested in being a part of this then please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I, and all participants, can check out your letter on the 18th. Have fun!

PS: All letters should begin with 'Dear Younger Self'

6 Comments:

Blogger R said...

That's a charm of an idea, fellow pilgrim. Will definitely try.

9:31 am  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

Thanks Rombo, you're the first one on the list.

10:07 am  
Blogger Quest said...

This sounds like fun..though I can definitely feel the generation gap right now lol! Count me in...

1:46 pm  
Blogger TEMITAYO OMOLOLA said...

Hi, i think its a lovely idea and i will certainly try it

1:59 pm  
Blogger Ore said...

I think it's a cool idea. I initially thought we could just write-up something in your comments. Then I saw that we have to write a whole post on it. I will try!

3:42 pm  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I'm game too!

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home