Friday, April 21, 2006

Book Buying Frenzy

I have been on a book buying frenzy again. In the last two weeks I have bought

1. I Know I'm in There Somewhere: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner Voice and Living a Life of Authenticity Helene G. Brenner, Laurence Letich

2. If2...: 500 New Questions for the Game of Life by Evelyn McFarlane, James Saywell

3. All About ME: Millennium Edition by Philipp Keel

4. The Best Year of Your Life: Dream It, Plan It, Live It by Debbie Ford

5. Artist's Way, 10th anniversary edition by Julia Cameron

6. Hallelujah! The Welcome Table by Maya Angelou

7. The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou by Maya Angelou

This really is getting out of hand. Where am I going to find the time to read them all???

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

This is funny. I too buy a lot of books when I'm in search mode, you called it grazing. Maybe because it's a safe way to explore. ??? I don't know, but it's nice to hear someone else does the same thing.

1:32 pm  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

It's costing me a small fortune though...

1:48 pm  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i'm right behind you on line. i'm addicted to the bookstore!!! please post reviews on these books are you read them :) i'd like to know about them

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home