Thursday, October 26, 2006

Coping at Work

I think the thing I am finding most difficult to cope with is feeling so ill and still having to come into work. I can’t get anything done at all. My eyes are all blurry, my mind’s unwilling to jumpstart itself and my body just wants to crawl under the duvet and sleep the whole day.

And the thing is I haven’t told anyone at work that I am pregnant yet (I don’t have to officially until the 15th week before my EDD) so I can’t tell them the reason I feel so under the weather. They all think it’s a ‘bug’ going around because two other people in the office are off sick. I think I’ll beg off and go home now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must start by saying congratulations. I havent been to your blog for a while so there is a lot of reading to do.

Take care of you & all the best

12:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pele O. Can't even imagine how you must feel. At least they think it's something going round, right? Feel better o.

6:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

must...get....new...post **gasp**

lol...

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home