Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Fours Meme

I was tagged by the Minx so here goes...


4 Jobs I've had in my life

1. Student (it felt like a job to me!)
2. Personal Assistant
3. Project Administrator
4. Handbag Designer/Maker

4 Fictional jobs I wish I had

1. Richard Branson’s Job (actually his money, not his job)
2. Any job that will take me around the world
3. Personal Shopper for the rich and famous
4. Co-host of The Oprah Show

4 Movies I could watch over and over again

1. Pretty Woman
2. What Women Want
3. Enemy of the State
4. Memoirs of a Geisha

4 Cities I've lived in

1. Lagos, Nigeria
2. Abuja, Nigeria
3. Berlin, Germany
4. Birmingham, England
... Goodness, how boring!

4 TV Shows I love to watch

1. The Apprentice
2. America’s Next Top Model
3. Oprah
4. What Not To Wear

4 Places I've been on Vacation to

1. Frankfurt, Germany
2. Paris, France
3. Tallin, Estonia
4. Kingston, Jamaica

4 Websites I visit daily

1. Blogger
2.Mininova
3. Hotmail
4. Verity Free Writes

4 Of my favorite foods

1. Sauerkraut and Bratwurst
2. Pouded Yam and Ogbono
3. Lamb in the Oven
4. Peppered Gizzard/Snails

4 Things I won't eat

1. Beetroot
2. Celery
3. Stuff they make on Ready Steady Cook
4. Pickled Onions

4 Things I wish I could eat/drink right now

1. Esie Ewu (sp?)
2. Mama put
3. A tall cold glass of fresh lemonade
4. A fresh baguette

4 Things in my bedroom

1. My husband, still fast asleep in bed
2. Cream coloured throw rugs
3. A bucket armchair
4. Shelves of books

4 Things I wish I had in my bedroom

1. More Space
2. A walk in wardrobe
3. A music system
4. Silk sheets

4 Things you are wearing right now

1. A ratty black cardigan
2. Espadrilles
3. Mismatched pyjamas
4. The just-out-of-bed look

4 Places I'd rather be right now

1. Somewhere sunny
2. In bed
3. A place of wealth
4. Any place where I wouldn’t have to be doing this meme

4 Fictional places I'd rather be right now

1. By the pool of my $7m mansion, being waited on hand and foot
2. On my own private Island
3. Having a private viewing of the new Chanel winter collection
4. Taking delivery of my Jimmy Choo shoes specially designed for me.

4 People I would really love to have dinner with

1. Maya Angelou
2. Oprah
3. Chiamanda Adiechi
4. My husband

4 Things I am thinking right now

1. I'm really struggling with this Meme – e be like exam!
2. Am I going to church today?
3. What’s for breakfast?
4. Oh God, winters here!

4 Of my favourite things

1. My blogs
2. My journals
3. My Self
4. My Twins

4 People I Tag

The first four people to read this!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. I'm inspired to go write a 4 memes for my blog too. cheers.

1:32 pm  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

You have really tried. would have difficulties doing this but might try

3:03 pm  
Blogger Uzo said...

Hmm....seems interesting

5:41 pm  
Blogger R said...

Hey girl:

How you doing?

So, how will you be sure who the first four people to read the meme were/are if everyone doesn't leave a comment? :-).

Interesting meme. I might even...

Rombo

2:41 pm  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

ROMBO!!! Where the %$**&@~@ have you been??? Good to 'hear' from you. You have been sorely missed.

Welcome back from the land of nod.

Ah! I knew at least four people would leave comments. Teeheehee.

@babs, shiroh, uzo and rombo: You're all tagged guys.

2:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
I clicked on the "twins" link (ready to uuuh & ahhh at some cute babies) & what did I see...
Very funny

3:35 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty woman - I could watch over and over and over and over again tirelessly. Beetroot isnt so bad - just a liitle bit too red. (smile)

Thanks for the campers.com tip. brilliant PR for them. U should charge a fee u know? (smile)

12:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home