Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ready to Go

So bags have been packed, the last minute shopping has been done and the only thing left for me to do now is go to the hairdressers and have my hair cut and voila, Paris here I come.

It's been a very busy week at work trying to clear my work folder out so there is nothing left outstanding and I don't start getting frantic calls to my mobile phone while I am away.

I have no idea what getting access to my blog will be like when I am there so I'll either post very irregularly or not at all for the next 10 days or so. Wow, I'm already looking forward to reading the backlog of all the posts by bloggers of my favourite blogs when I get back.

Have a good one and see ya when I get back.

10 Comments:

Blogger Araceli said...

I won't say have a good time because I know you are going to do exactly just that! Have fun.

8:09 am  
Blogger Araceli said...

And I know you are going to have fun too!!!

8:10 am  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

Thank you and I'm honoured to have you visiting my blog. I've just started reading your book!

4:51 pm  
Blogger Uzo said...

Have fun in paris. I am jealous already.

@Araceli - i loved No Limits

3:28 pm  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Hmmm .."JEALOUS" ..Have fun o

11:52 pm  
Blogger TEMITAYO OMOLOLA said...

PTS one word "Green" Have funnn

4:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have Fun!!!

7:11 pm  
Blogger TMinx said...

Have a great time! Have a crepe for me :)

12:37 pm  
Blogger uknaija said...

Hope you're having a great time...

10:12 am  
Blogger Omo Ibadan said...

Nice blog "Pilgrimage". Will definitely be back :)

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home