Friday, August 11, 2006

My Awful August

I am generally not a superstitious person, but I am seriously beginning to wonder about this month. I mean everything that can go wrong is and seems to be going wrong!

First is was my tire, then it was my memory stick (I am seeing HELL trying to get the company I purchased it from to give me a replacement and/or refund!), then on Monday when I went for a hospital appointment my car wouldn’t start and all the ‘danger’ lights on the dashboard kicked in, scaring the living daylights out of me – fortunately I was still in the parking lot when this happened. I would have died (literally speaking, of course) if it had happened on the M5! Eventually had to call Green Flag to come tow it home. Oh, and guess what? As soon as the tow truck got it  back to my house, the stupid car started!! Then this morning, someone drove too close to me and broke my side mirror!! Why does all this stuff seem to be happening when I am behind the wheel?

I mean WHAT IS GOING ON??? I am beginning to get paranoid just stepping out of my front door. As for saving any money this month? I might as well forget it, as it ain’t happening.

I do wish August would hurry up and leave – hopefully September will have a more positive spin to it.

6 Comments:

Blogger TMinx said...

Amen! Amen!

11:55 am  
Blogger Ore said...

Sorry to hear about all this. Hope the rest of the month is better.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Hope the rest of august goes well for you :)

3:37 pm  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

Same here - Hope the rest of the month goes well for you and September will be a wonderful month for you, by God's Grace.

3:54 pm  
Blogger lanre said...

shit happens you know . everybody is got their shitty days and months i guess you're going thru yours now.don't panic it will blow over.

4:04 pm  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

@ all: thank you.

@ Lanre: you're right - s**t does happen.

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home