Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tagged- and passing it on.

I have been tagged by Ore. I now have to answer the following questions and tag four others. I am going to tag Naijaman, Rombo, Molara and Adaure. Hope you don't mind people! Enjoy!

1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

Ans: I actually prefer black and white but since most movies are made in colour these days I don’t have much of a choice.

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Ans: Football, without a shadow of a doubt. Eleven (it is eleven, isn’t it?) grown men running from one end of a field to another chasing a little leather ball????????? And the obscene amounts of money they are paid as well. Ooooh, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

Ans: Slowing getting into the groove of MP3’s, but still prefer CD’s. Just looking at the rows and rows of my collection gives me a sort of smug satisfaction.

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

Ans: A non-stater. My family of course. It's tempting though. hehehe

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?

Ans: Mutual acceptance of people regardless of creed, colour, beliefs and lifestyle. This sounds corny I know, but underneath all the who-haa we are all the same. All you have to do is read through a couple of blogs to see I am right. We are feel the same, worry about similar things, have the need to make contact and so on.

6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?

Ans: Honestly? Not a clue.

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

Ans: Choosing – rephrase that – Being given no option but to study for a degree in Business Administration. I’ll hasten to add it had nothing to do with family rather it was with the University itself. It’s a long story!!

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

Ans: World War II.

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry – Which do you choose?

Ans: Definitely the Opera after finding out what the Grand Ole’Opry was – thanks to Ore for the useful info.

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?

Ans: Who really shot JFK?

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Ans: Definitely, definitely Maya Angelou. I think she is just phenomenal. Menuwise? Something nice and hearty.
Starters: Julienned carrots, cucumbers and celery with hummus and a small side serving of Tabulleh.
Main Course: Curried goat, rice and peas and a green salad.
Drinks: Red wine, Water or freshly squeezed juice.
Afters: Homemade apple crumble served with ice-cream or custard washed down with freshly perculated coffee or brewed tea.

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Ans: Not a fan of John Lennon. Sorry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grateful for the tag, Pilgrimage to Self. I'll have to tag 4 other bloggers all over again, I guess. But I don't have to answer the same questions again, do I?

Thanks again,
mw

5:10 pm  
Blogger R said...

Pilgrimage to Self, I'll get right on it.

By the way (not btw, see, I read,) I'm in Enugu right now although moving on to Lagos today. (Ok, that's me trying to make you feel jealous of my being closer to 'home?'... did I succeed, I wonder.)

Ok, slinking away to do my homework

7:38 am  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

@ rombo: you did oh you did. And guess what? My husband is from Enugu!

@mw: You do have to answer the same questions, I think. Coming to think of it, I'm not sure.

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home