Friday, February 24, 2006

A very meaty affair

Jeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz, I just saw the strangest thing!! I still can't quite believe I saw what I saw.
Driving out of the parking bay at work today, I looked up at one of the flats of the highriser opposite. I blinked and thought 'those are strange looking socks' and then I realized what they were..... thinly cut strips of meat hanging up on the clothes line to dry!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so astonished I hit the curb. I have seen a whole load of stuff since I have been here, but this takes the biscuit. What in the world is the person in the flat trying to make - Kilishi? Nothing like some cold winter breeze to bring out the flavour in your meat!!

1 Comments:

Blogger adefunke said...

Kilisi? In Europe? At this time of the year? I don't think so!

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home