Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Depravity of Man

Yesterday night, my colleagues 102 year old grandmother was attacked and sexually assaulted in her home. She lived alone and was an easy target. He beat her to a stop, assaulted her and left.

How sick is that? Really makes one wonder what the world is coming to. Like I said to her (my colleague), this is the sort of thing you watch on Crimewatch and say to yourself ��This only happens to other people��. I just keep wondering how the old lady feels.. no time is EVER a good time to have such a thing happen but imagine it happening in your very twilight years. What a memory to carry.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

1 Comments:

Blogger so-obscure said...

This is the bizarrest story I have had to contend with...
With all due respect, are you sure of this story? Because it is unimaginable... 102? No!

10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home