Monday, July 03, 2006

Forwards!

God!! How I hate getting mail with FW: in the subject line! I detest, detest, detest forwarded mail. Every so often I mass mail all my friends telling them please NOT to forward me mail. All I ever do is delete them. I am not interested in the girl who is dying of goodness knows what disease – she has been dying of it for the last 10 years. I do not want an angel to visit me only after I forward the mail on to another 15 people – remember, do not hit the reply button. I do not want to boycott Tommy Hilfiger because of racist remarks he is purported to have made on the Oprah show. If you took a little time to research some of these emails, you’ll know they are all blooming lies!! And NO thank you, I am not interested in the thousands of dollars AOL and Microsoft are going to pay me if I pass on the email to yet another 100 people. Ugh!! Leave me alone with this junk!!!!

Sorry, just letting of steam.

I feel better now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ore said...

Grrr! You and me both! I hate forwards with a passion. Every once in a blue moon though, someone who knows me very well sends something that I actually appreciate. Once in a very blue moon.

11:58 pm  
Blogger TMinx said...

I don't even read them. Except on outlook where u can't avoid too but thats only for a 100th of a second. How have u been? Your husband, your kids? :)

12:21 pm  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

@ Ore: When friends forward something they really want me to read I ask them to put: Please do not delete or something like that in the subject line.

Hi Taurean, I've been good. Thanks so much for asking - I'm really touched.

I use outlook as well so I just highlight all the mails with FW and send them to deletion heaven.

1:36 pm  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

lol. i never open forwarded email either. delete delete delete!!!

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home